Austmine’s Newcastle Mining Innovation Roadshow offers the mining and METS community an opportunity to build relationships and share ideas about the future of the industry.
Taking place on February 24, 2022 and focusing on the theme “Harnessing Intelligence: Driving Social Value Through Technology”, our roadshow explores key challenges and opportunities for the mining industry as it undergoes change and unprecedented disruption.
The program features local and national mining leaders, including:
- Frank Fulham, Technical Support and EGM Projects, Yancoal
- James Dampney, VP Drill & Blast, Hexagon Mining
- Darren Hadfield, East Coast Technology Manager, South32
- Mick Buffier, Group Director – Sustainability and Industry Relations, Global Coal Assets, Glencore
- Camila Cáceres, Community & Innovation Principal, BHP
- Adrian Howard, NSW/ACT Managing Director, WestTrac
- Martin Sonogan, Group Principal Mining Engineer, Evolution Mining
Senior leaders will discuss the role of innovation in creating sustainable value for mining organizations and their stakeholders, exploring themes such as;
- Australia’s leadership in mining technology driving global development
- Opportunities for innovation in mining and related industries
- Build partnerships across the value chain to solve key challenges
- Energy diversification, fight against climate change and sustainable development
Book your tickets here.
To stay up to date with Australian Mining, subscribe to our free email newsletters straight to your inbox. Click here.